You can download all of Advancing Access resources provided free of charge.
For the monitoring and evaluation of the programme, we ask that you please provide basic information in order to be able to download resources.
This resource guides you through the important aspects of the applications process. It provides tips for supporting students through the process including:
- helping your students to build their knowledge and experience of the subjects they are interested in
- advice on how to support students completing their personal statements
- advice on writing your school reference (this content has been updated for the new reference format)
- an overview of the different types of admissions tests and interviews used
- practical advice on how to prepare and support your students
- web links to admissions policies operated by our university partners.